Library District Condos at 170 Fort York Blvd was developed by Context and designed by KPMB Architects. Completed in 2014, the contemporary-designed and environmentally-conscious 29 storey residential structure is an eye-catching site within the Fort York community. It gets its name in the celebration of the City of Toronto’s 99th public library, situated next door.
The unique coloured glass architecture of the building exterior is inspired by the abundant green spaces of Historical Fort York located across the street, as well as the abstraction of books lining a shelf. Residents enjoy the Author’s Club, a three-level pavilion with views overlooking the park.
Along with stunning balcony views of Lake Ontario and Downtown, residents have easy access to grocery stores, fine dining and taking in everything Toronto offers nearby, such as the Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Harbourfront and Billy Bishop Airport.
Address: 170 Fort York Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 0E6
Property Management: Goldview Property Management
- 24 hour concierge and building security
- The Authors Club
- Fully-equipped party room with kitchen and bar
- Large outdoor terrace
- Gym with latest cardio and strength training equipment
- His and Hers locker rooms with saunas and second outdoor terrace
- Media room and lounge
- Fully-furnished guest suites
- Visitor parking
In-Suite Fixtures, Finishes and Extras
- Engineered hardwood floors
- Stainless steel appliances: fridge, dishwasher, stove, microwave
- Central air conditioning
- Granite counter-tops with mosaic tile backsplash
- Easily accessible recycling and organic waste facilities
- Car share service in building
- Parking spaces for hybrid cars
Here’s a limited selection of listings at 170 Fort York Blvd.
Contact Us for ALL available listings at the Library District Condominium Residence.